Our company was founded in 1956. In 1963 the company was bought by Angst+Pfister AG, Zurich. Since 1967 we are selling technical products for building and gardening. Due to strategically reasons Tegum AG was for sale.
On the 1st January 2002 our Janico Holding AG took over the share capital, even if our former Tricon AG appeared as buyer.
On the 1st January 2003 our companies Tricon AG and Tegum AG merged by using the name of Tegum AG.
2004 Tegum AG moved from bei Angst+Pfister AG, Zurich to the Headquarter of our Janico Holding AG to Frauenfeld.
back to top